By Lucas Shaw NEW YORK (TheWrap.com) – The Weinstein Company has acquired domestic distribution rights to “Grace of Monaco,” an upcoming biopic starring Nicole Kidman as Hollywood star-turned-princess Grace Kelly, the independent distributor announced on Monday. Weinstein will release the film December 27 in limited markets, just in time for it to qualify for the 2014 Academy Awards. Arash Amel wrote the script for the film, which focuses on Kelly’s marriage to Prince Rainier III of Monaco (played by Tim Roth) and a dispute between the prince and French leader Charles De Gaulle. …
November 18, 2011
August 3, 2012
August 20, 2011
April 13, 2013
- Do police officers have common sense?
- There’s much more going on here than what meets the eye.
- 46,000 Missing Deaths: Tracking the True Toll of the Coronavirus Outbreak
- Fact check: Hospitals get paid more if patients listed as COVID-19, on ventilators
- MARK LEVIN: “To be clear. President Trump hasn’t shut a single business. The Governors did.”